VINYL AND FIBER CEMENT SIDING INSTALLATION
Aluminum, Vinyl and Fiber Cement Siding. Squeeky Clean and Shamrock Construction install many types of siding on homes and commercial properties.
Aluminum is no longer popular but there are many types of vinyl and fiber cement products that look great, last a long time and are very affordable. We install and repair Vinyl and Fiber Cement siding on homes and commercial properties in the Pennsylvania Suburbs.
There are many manufactures of Vinyl Siding. CertainTeed and GAF are the most popular. There are many benefits of Vinyl siding (one is price) which are:
- No need to paint or scrape vinyl siding
- No peeling, stains, blistering or rot from vinyl siding
- A wide variety and selection of vinyl siding and trim colors for a custom look
- Vinyl siding helps to weatherproof your home
- Vinyl siding can be applied over any surface
- Vinyl siding comes in a variety of colors and textures
Fiber Cement or Fiber Board Siding
Both CertainTeed and HardiPlank are 2 of the most popular brand of Fiber Cement Siding. This type of siding is made from a mixture of sand, cellulose and cement. It is a very durable product which protects your home from the elements. While it is more expensive than vinyl it looks great and can last for over 30 years. It comes painted or can be painted as well.
- Protects more than 5.5 million homes in the U.S.
- Ranked the #1 Return on Investment by Remodeling magazine for the past 7 years
- Designs to match any style home or office
- Engineered for Climate™ to stand up to the demands of your local environment
- ColorPlus® Technology helps you avoid expensive maintenance cycles
Please call us for a custom quote for Vinyl or Fiber Cement Siding.